Re: TD Oil Drain Plug

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TD Oil Drain Plug
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:31:28 -0500 (EST)
Taking Barnyey's suggestion a step further, you can drill a hole in the
center of the plug and then with the biggest drill you have , enlarge the
hole. You can then use a saber saw to cut towards the threads. Stop short
of hitting the threads and remove the rest with a cold chisel hitting it
inwards towards the hole. If the hole is big enough the plug should fold
into itself.
...Art