cb MGBs vs rb MGBs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cb MGBs vs rb MGBs
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 11:13:53
Among the tons of words from all regarding the chrome vs rubber
on the old 'B, Jay wrote:

>It's just fact that the chrome bumper models are better; hands down.

I thought about rambling on about my '75, how it has
evolved since I've had it, how it now even resembles
a chrome (de)bumpered car.  (this is it before ride
heigth changes-- http://www.teamsanctuary.com/album07.htm)

But, it seems the list has beat this issue pretty hard.  I'll
just say this.  This thing, (http://www.teamsanctuary.com/album04.htm)
a Rover 3.9 litre V-8, will basically bolt right in, because the
rubber bumpered 'Bs have the same engine bay as the MGB GT V8s.

So, for my needs, the rubber bumpered chassis wins, period. YMMV.

Safety faster,

Keith Wheeler

Team Sanctuary