Re: getting frustrated

To: lottala@mail.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: getting frustrated
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 18:17:26 -0700
If the carbs worked correctly after they came back, then they are
probably still ok.  Sounds like an electrical problem.  Loose connection
problems many times only show up when you accelerate or hit bumps.
Therefore if you are idling or cruising the problem goes away.

Check the electrical connections on the starter, and the alternator, and
the fuses and fuse box (especially the brown wires). I would start at the
starter.  These are all areas where you can lose all power.

When checking these things remember to make sure all the terminals are
fastened to the wires securely.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster