Re: Child seat in a roadster

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net ("mgs.team.net"),
Subject: Re: Child seat in a roadster
From: hert@worldaccess.nl (Hertog)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 98 16:50:09 GMT
Walter, you wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm planning to fit a child seat in the rear of my MGB roadster so that my
> wife and I can enjoy MG motoring for as long as possible after the birth of
> our first child (due in June).

Solution: put the kid in front and the wife sideways in the back.
I have put a child seat a couple of times in the right hand seat, and the kids
(15 and 30 months
old now) love it. But only for a slow drive around the block! At higher speeds
the wind will give
them a sinusitis for the rest of their lives!

The B made a great playpen BTW until the little boy was able to topple himself
over the side.

Good luck,

Peter 74B