[Fwd: New List Member]

To: MG Enthusiasts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: New List Member]
From: "Michael F. Adamson" <madamson@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:00:40 -0500
Dick,

It sounds like one or both of your universal joints is tapioca.  You shou=
ld
be able to find out pretty quick by manipulating the driveshaft itself. =

Or, on a level patch roll the car forward in 1st, stop and reverse the ca=
with a little bit of brio:  hear a clunk?  This can indicate worn univers=
al
joints.

Hope this helps.

Regards,