Re: Great picture (was Re: exits off the interstates on both sides (kind

To: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>, Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>,
Subject: Re: Great picture (was Re: exits off the interstates on both sides (kinda off topic)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:20:11 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Well I've gotta come clean with this one. We got this little kitty cat
a month or so back and we started him on this super high protein
'Science Diet'  - "guarenteed to provide optimum growth, speedily
making your pet grow to full size within only a few weeks . . . ." Our
nephew came to stay and somehow it got into the stuffing for the
Christmas turkey (darn kids). It was a bit of a squeeze setting up for
the picture but we thought that we'd better share this minor feat with
you guys on the mailing list - a liberal application of butter helps,
but it is a pain to get off those seats;-
            - it's amazing what can be done with scissors and glue . .
Chris Nevard(now losing weight)

This pic forms part a larger site maintained by Kelvin Fagan (fellow
lister)at <http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc>

---"David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net> wrote:--------------------

> Just got around to looking at this. What a hoot! I guess that's why
they
> call them Midgets.
>
> David F. Darby
>
> ----------
> > From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
> > To: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
> > Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
> > Subject: Great picture (was Re: exits off the interstates on both
sides
> (kinda off topic)
> > Date: Wednesday, 31 December, 1997 10:50 AM
> >

> > On Mon, 29 Dec 1997, Chris Nevard wrote:
> >
> > > <http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
> >
> > Great picture!
> >
> > Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
> > Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
> > Albuquerque NM USA
/staff/kevins/mgstuff/mgstuff.html>
==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>