voltage stabilizer

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: voltage stabilizer
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 15:46:29 -0500 (EST)
Hopefully 1998 will see the 74 B finally on the road under its own power.
Need help with the voltage stabilizer(for dash instruments).  Mine did not turn
up in the boxs of parts the car came in.

Saturday I was at the Roadster Factory, but they no longer carry one for MGs.
They do have one for Triumphs, but they were not sure if the electrical output
is the same.  Since (almost) all gages in lbc's are Smiths, my guess is that
it would work fine.  Any help here?   They did still have a price on the mg
unit, it was $20 and the unit for the triumphs is $15.  That seemed curious to
me.

I did not check any of the other big suppliers, since I live near TRF it is
just easier to pick parts up there and avoid shipping charges.