Re: Shock Absorber Fluid (Was:Re: Dashpot Oil)

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: Shock Absorber Fluid (Was:Re: Dashpot Oil)
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 13:01:09 -0800
Does anybiody know what the difference is between Dextron ATF (GM) or
Mercron (Ford) ATFand other versions of ATF?  Sorry if this was alreadt
addressed and I missed it.

Thanks,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.