Now about the book, was about superchargers

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Now about the book, was about superchargers
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 02:27:27 -0800
ROBERT G. HOWARD wrote:

>   How is the book of cars coming?

        Well, I'm glad you asked...8-)  So far, I have 10 pages (or letters of
the
alphabet) that are finished, in their final form.  I also have permission to
use an
additional three pictures that I haven't got around to scanning yet (thank you
Michael, the interceptor pics are fabulous!).  I have added a forward and
changed the
"About the Author" section somewhat.  I took my computer home for Christmas
break and
wound up finishing three pages, so I'm pretty happy.  I did take a break for
the
Holidays, and I'm just starting back up this week.  Thanks for the concern, and
I'll
keep everybody updated!

--
Michael S. Lishego