Re: Moss Europe Web Site

To: Larry A Hoy <mgb.roadster@juno.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss Europe Web Site
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:18:29 -0800 (PST)
---Larry A Hoy <mgb.roadster@juno.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried to access the Moss Europe Web Site
> <http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/>?
>
> Seems as though they aren't truly intersested in having anyone
access the
> site or I'm doing something wrong.
>
> Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
> Denver, CO USA
> 1969 MGB Roadster
> 1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
> ===============================
Larry,

It's not doing anything is it . . . . .

Address is correct - maybe one of the cleaners accidently pulled the
power cable when they closed up shop an hour or so ago. Maybe the old
West London 'Pea Soup' is obscuring our view. I seem to recall a
thread about this a few weeks ago - 'Construction Work' I think was
the problem.

You must remember that the WWW is still very much in it's childhood
here in the UK - people are sceptical, they think it has something to
do with demons, witches and goblins. We Brits as yet do not understand
that it might actually be of some help in business.

==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>