RE: Availability of MG World Magazine

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Availability of MG World Magazine
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:28:07 -0800
Thanks, Eric Zambori, for the tip that MG World is available through
EWA.  I was beginning to think that the magazine didn't really exist,
and that references to it were calculated to torment people like me
living in cultural backwaters like Sacramento, California.

Neither Border's Books, Barnes and Noble, or Tower Books (our three
biggest local magazine purveyors) carry the magazine, and when the
ever-alert employees of these establishments are questioned about it,
they respond with noncommittal grunts and shrugs of the shoulders.  Most
of them ask what MG stands for (Moose
Gooser, maybe?).  I can hear Philip Raby sadistically chortling in the
background (That poor old sod Paul Kile will NEVER find the
magazine...haw haw haw!!!!).

Well, I plan to call EWA today, and request the first two issues.  With
any luck, I will someday have them in my hot little hands (allow 4-6
weeks for shipping...).  Then, and ONLY then, will I truly believe in
the existence of MG World Magazine!

Yours Curmudgeonly,

Paul Kile
1962 MGA 1600 Mk II Roadster