RE: 1970s "Earth Tone" car colors (Poop Green)

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1970s "Earth Tone" car colors (Poop Green)
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:45:49 -0800
Jon Larsen wonders what the name of the Poop Green color was on the
1970s vintage MG.  It was probably Limeflower or Tundra, Limeflower
being the lighter of the two (like pea soup) and Tundra the darker
(Tundra was like a shiny Army Olive Drab).  I'm 90% sure that these were
the names of the colors, but I wish I had a Leyland color chart to
confirm.

As I've said before, all these 1970s colors looked like they were
derived from some form of bread mold.  All I know is that most of them
turn my stomach!

Yours dyspeptically,

Paul Kile