Re: The Proper MG

To: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: The Proper MG
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 14:59:51 -0500
At 10:47 AM 1/8/98 -0600, David Stecher wrote:

>Has any one used 'The proper MG'?  Have you had good luck with them?  Any

>major Horror stories?  Just got their catalog,on page 25 the major tune-up

>kit looks interesting.  Any comments?

I've been somewhat pleased with The Proper MG.  They are friendly and prompts
and their pricing is quite competitive.

I do, however, have two complaints.  First, is the lack of quality on some
components.  Primarily the smaller items are at fault.  Things like door pulls,
and solder-type bullet connectors left something to be desired.

Also, the fellow up there has not changed my mailing address after two
requests, so I'm not ordering from him.  He sent an order of mine to my old
household after I specifically told him the correct address.

Otherwise, Proper MG is good, especially when you are ordering some larger
items, like dizzys, and spax shock kit, when one part is the same no matter
which vendor.

You can save quite a bundle.

Jay

Jurgen Hartwig, Civil Engineering, Georgia Tech

and the world rejoiced

Try to live your life so that

when you die you will rejoice

and the world will cry.