Unearthed Midget

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Unearthed Midget
From: "Jerry K" <jkprod@triton.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 16:08:41 -0500
A little help please?

I just ran across a old yellow midget that has been pulled from the mud
behind a barn that is slated to be leveled for an industrial park.

Frame is broken in half, top is rotted but split frame is in front seat,
boot lid in seat, boot floor has fallen out, brake MC is missing, but three
of the tires have air in them and their are four wire rims with good knock
offs.

I'm thinking of trying to bring it home but first I would like to know what
year it might be.  In checking "the MG collection - Post war years", I
think it is pre 67.

Could some one please tell me where to look for vin tags on an old midget?

Thanks in advance,

Preserving the "B"reed
Jerry K
3  74-1/2 MGBs