RE: Long distance towing...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Long distance towing...
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 23:06:13 -0600
Me too, from Tacoma, WA. to Dallas, TX. and back. Absolutely no
problems, the car is still on the road as a daily driver 7 yrs later
w/the same transmission...
same method as Ray, on all fours with an A-frame tow bar.  Another
caution, make sure the key is in the first on position, so that nothing
electrical is on, and the steering wheel won't lock.  The wheel has to
be able to turn so that the car will follow through a turn...

Chad
'72 B Daily Driver