RE: NYS Emissions

To: john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com (Gronberg, John)
Subject: RE: NYS Emissions
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:19:36 -0500
The tube from my oil seperator goes directly to the "Y" hoses in between
the carbs.  I'm wondering if I can splice a generic PVC valve in there.
Do you think that might work?  I could probably fudge something to pass
the visual inspection (and remove it after, if necessary), but if I can
stop my oil leaks too, that would be great.  The only thing connected to
the intake manifold is the thin tube going to the vacuum advance on the
carb.  The other openings in the manifold appear to have been sealed
off.  Any ideas?

I have a feeling this is going to be expensive.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort