Re: Masonite 101...was-Re: Midget (MK III) Interior

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridget@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Masonite 101...was-Re: Midget (MK III) Interior
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:12:45 -0800
I thought this might interest the group:

Sintra is not the corrugated stuff.  It is a soft but strong solid plastic
sheet, available in various colors and thicknesses.  It's relatively
inexpensive, and is very easy to work with.  Sign shops use it because it
costs less than a lot of other sheet plastics, and they don't need a table
saw to work with it.  If you think you might have a need for it, next time
you are near a sign shop, go in and ask to see some...they'll be happy to
show it to you!

Why do they still use Masonite?

It's available everywhere,  it costs less than dirt (some dirt, that is)
and that's just what they've always used.

CTP