Re: Going on an pilgrimage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)

To: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Going on an pilgrimage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:26:20 -0800 (PST)
Fransikaner Weissebier is good but Hopback Summer Lightning
is better . . . golden pale and interesting  5% ABV . . yum yum

Chris Nevard

---Engelhardt <engel@metro.net> wrote:

> I spent six months in Germany many years ago. All the beer was
> wonderful, but by a slight edge, I'd have to say that Mönschof-Bräu
from
> Kulmbach was the best.
>
> Ron
> 58 MGA
>

> EPMD- Van syckel, John wrote:
> >
> > We have just recently done a beer thread but I'm not waiting for
Philip
> > or anyone else.  For my money, the best BIER is "Brauhaus Neustadt"
> > (Helles, Pils, Interpils, Marzen, Bock, Dopplebock, Export, Dunkles)
> > brewed in Neustadt a.d. Aisch (near Nuremberg), Germany.  Let the
fight
> > begin (you're welcome, Chris).  We could also start a Bourbon
thread,
> > right?, Philip?
> >
> > OLBCC:  MGB down again.  Putting in a new dizzy and replacing all
the
> > rubber plumbing.
> >
> > "Jay"
> > John S. van Syckel
> > 1971 MGB  (BRG, no PO)
> > MG Car Club Deutschland, e.V.
> > Still deciding between AMGBA and NAMGBR (if either).

==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>