Re: WAY OTP Beer

To: bradleys <bradleys@vdn.com>
Subject: Re: WAY OTP Beer
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:08:22 -0800
Hi Neil,

Well,  my barleywine was brewed with Mike Hall, formerly Head Brewer of
El Toro Brewing Company and formerly formerly assistant brewer with Brew
Makers -- WHERE he worked with Simon (?last name) who is now one of the
brewers at Pyramid in Berkeley.

Mike is now Master Brewer at Whaler's Brew Pub in (oh God, this just
kills me) Kauai, Hawaii.

So, next time your at Pyramid, say hi to Simon for us.  I saw Simon at
Mike's going away party.  BTW, the Skagit stuff sounds awesome!

Andy "An all-grain homebrewer with a brght beer tank and 3 MGs" Ramm

PS, I think it's time to be off to the White Cockade for some Winter
Welcome and Double Dragon :>

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.