Re: OTP Beer

To: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Subject: Re: OTP Beer
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:07:02 -0800
Sounds like we need to have a Bay Area MGs and Microbrew fest (with
Designated drivers of course!)

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.