Everyone read this-Keep em coming-Re: More HP for less $...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Everyone read this-Keep em coming-Re: More HP for less $...
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:39:37 -0600 (CST)
Has anyone ever compiled a list of little hints and tricks like this one
(below)?  I would like to hear from anybody who has any...I might even try
to compile a list of them and put them up on my webpage when I finally get
it up (along with that MG survey I took a while back).  :)  This could be
interesting.  :)

Oh...and does someone have any recommendations on a fuel additive that I can
put in to clean out my engine (as sort of a preventative maitenance thing)?
Just wondering.

Thanks,   :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB