Re: air cleaner yes or no answer please

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: air cleaner yes or no answer please
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:19:54 EST
In a message dated 1/20/98 10:47:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
davidandmichelles@email.msn.com writes:

> Well it has happened again.  A simple question has been assualted by the
>  over educated and really confused me and I'm sure some others with all the
>  talk of nuclear reactions, mass , volume, blah blah blah.    PLEASE just a
>  yes or no answer to the original question (does anyone remember) and then
>  you can continue with your debate of the meaning of life.

This reminds me of the old adage - give a man a fish and he will eat for a
day, teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. As long as you seek
only yes/no answers, you will always be asking yes/no questions. If you take
the time to learn, soon you will be answering your own questions.

To each his own, I guess, but for me, I prefer to gain a little more
understanding along with the answers. If I don't have at least a little
understanding, how can I be sure of the answers?  Take the word of someone I
don't know, who may be doing nothing more than passing on a yes/no answer he
got from someone else?

There are several folks on this list who take the time to provide the
rationale behind their answers, and for me, it is these folks who make the
list worth while (I do enjoy the off topic bantor, though, but it wouldn't
have to be an MG list for that).

Soap box mode off.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74