Re: Composite Springs

To: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Composite Springs
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:04:47 -0800
I've considered them, but have held off myself.  I'm planning on putting
in an order with Doug for a few things soon since he's also a Moss
dealer.  I can ask him if I can have a ride in a composite equipped car.

The tech info is convincing, and the benefits may be exactly what he
claims.  However, I have no way of knowing what the longevity of such
springs are or what there weaknesses are.  You can always call him and
ask for his opinion.  The thing is, they are expensive and the question
is are they 2x as good for 2x the price?

Ya know, I'd be happy to be the official composite spring tester for the
group and am accepting monetary contributions now ;> (just kidding).

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.