Re: Allen Humour (waaay off topic)

To: "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Allen Humour (waaay off topic)
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 20:03:12 -0000
On 21/1/98 6:55 pm Rick Morrison said

>Uh, yeah, we do. So what's your point?
>Tell you what, Phil. I'll trade you the X Files for Mystery. And if Diana
>Rigg comes with the package, you can have Vanna White, and two players to
>be named later.
> I've been in lust with Diana Rigg since the original Avenger series,
>when she wore those TIGHT leather outfits, and drove a pull handle MGB
>(obligatory LBC content satisfied)

Whoa, settle down! All this talk of Diana Rigg in leather trousers is too
much! :-) What's Mystery?

Personally, the X Files is the only thing I both watching on TV (what a
sad git I am). Sadly, I've yet to see an MG on it, though. :-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk