Re: Norristown Flea Market

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Norristown Flea Market
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 09:20:43 -0500
>You wrote:
>>
>>Anyone going to the Delaware Valley Annual Flea Market this weekend
>out
>>in Norristown, PA? What about the Feb. Event down in Atlantic City?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Dave Houser
>>
>I'll be down Norristown way on Sunday along with Mike Robson. Dual
>purpose trip: dropping Adam's (son) 72 MGB off at a shop in Jersey for
>an engine transplant operation and checking out the goodies at the Swap
>Meet. This will be my third year attending and I highly recommend the
>venture.
>
>BTW, this event and many others are listed at
>http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html (newly updated as of
>yesterday)
>
>Safety Fast,
>David Deutsch
>Membership Coordinator
>North American MGB Register

I'm going to try to be there, but, it is SuperBowl Sunday. Anybody know
what time the game is?
Probably be as boring as the last ???? But I would like to see Elway get
a ring. (Saw him throw a ball through the uprights on the opposite end of
the field, about 130 yards, in his rookie year while at practice in
Greeley, CO. Where I went to College.)

Larry Macy
78 Midget