Re: Wheels/Tires for MGBGT (knock-on mags 15x6")

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Re: Wheels/Tires for MGBGT (knock-on mags 15x6")
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:23:05 -0700
I have 15X6 Dayton wire wheels on my car.  I am running 195X60 Avon
tires.  I get a minor amount of rub on the rear fenders when I corner
*hard*.  I can't detect the rub visiually on the tire, it just hear it,
so it is very minor.  I understand a panhard rod would eliminate the rub
problem.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster