Re: The Avengers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Avengers
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:41:26 -0800
You're right about the Lotus Elan. I did see an MGB in one of the episodes,
but it was being driven by one of the villains, not Mrs. Peel. I can't
recall the episode name off hand, but I do have it on tape somewhere also...

Craig Wiper
early '74 B
lots of Avenger's episodes (but not all!) on tape...

>Hey, Rick -  Avengers Fan #1 here.  I have all the episodes on videotape
>and have watched them a thousand times.  Mrs. Peel's car was a  Lotus Elan.
> Don't think I ever saw her in an MGB (she did drive a Mercedes once).
>Diana Rigg was the best sidekick Steed ever had, but it's Tara King that
>makes my S.U.s overflow!
>
>Steve Byers
>Havelock, NC USA
>'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
>"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
>than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw