LBC Sighting and Egans Column

To: Dr G W Owen <ensgwo@bath.ac.uk>, Geoff Holmes <geoffholmes@btinternet.com>
Subject: LBC Sighting and Egans Column
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 98 09:10:48 -0500
Last night during a rerun of ER a comercial for a telecommunications
company was shown. The company NEXTEL showed some folks talking on radio
telephones (Not cellular - I believe) at the end they were all playing
golf. A quick scene of a scooter pulling up next to 3 or 4 MGA's. Only
thing you can see are the froont bumpers and fenders. Not much but
thought I'd mention it.

BTW this months R&T Peter Egan column about a Jag purchase closes with a
discussion between Peter and his wife, he had gone looking for a winter
project and ended up with a daily driver of a Jag. Noticed the clutch
slipping when the wife asked what he was going to do for a winter project
His comment:
     "I'm sure I'll think of something to do this winter, The car is
English, you know"
Peter Egan, Road&Track Feb, 1998. pg 29

Larry Macy
78 Midget