RE: Ignitor Wiring??

To: "White, Richard H." <White@courier3.aero.org>,
Subject: RE: Ignitor Wiring??
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 05:52:55 -0500
Yes I just installed one.  Do you know the part number?  Anyway the black
wire goes to the negative terminal on the coil and the red wire goes to the
positive terminal.  The ignitor module takes the place of the points and
condenser.  It mounts where the points were.  If you have problems I can
scan the directions and send them to you.  I had zero problems hooking this
up, and the car runs so much better!!

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm