RE: Norristown Flea Market

To: miker15@juno.com, miker15@juno.com, dr-doug@classic.msn.com
Subject: RE: Norristown Flea Market
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 98 14:25:59 UT
Looks like I have a conflict for Sunday's Norristown Flea market.  According
to the counter balance, I am scheduled to participate in the local Cub Scout
Pinewood Derby race on Sunday.

Larry, please hoist one, of whatever beverage you might be inclined to
purchase, for me in absentia.

Drats ...

Dr. Doug
Yes, #1 sons Pinewood Derby car has an MG logo on the front!!!