RE: MGB electric oil pressure sender

To: "'Trevor Boicey'" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB electric oil pressure sender
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 11:11:11 -0600
Trevor;
Hmmm...good question! Mine does the same thing -- gets to around 50 real =
early after start up and creeps to 70-75 as it warms up.=20
I just figured more and early is good, since the pressure guage goes to =
75 and stays there. I'll be watching the responses to this, but I'd be =
more concerned if the pressure were low at start and stayed there.  I =
guess its better to be suspicious than ignorantly content.
Dan
'73 B