Front and Rear bumpers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front and Rear bumpers
From: Mx6perform <Mx6perform@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:34:26 EST
I am not sure exactly what I want to do about my front and rear bumpers. I
want to check out everything that is available. I have a 76' MGB and am
thinking about dropping the car and putting chrome bumpers on it or maybe the
LeMans type smooth look. Does anyone know anyother options I have? Bodykits,
other types of bumpers,etc..

Also I think I have determined what the problem, hesitation, with my car was.
I believe my fuel pump just failed and have ordered an electric replacment. Do
you know if a failing fuel pump can cause a car to hesitate and miss when
first acclerating? Thanks
Ron
76' MGB