*MGC ALERT* :how many "C's" are left

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: *MGC ALERT* :how many "C's" are left
From: MGCTONY <MGCTONY@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:42:23 EST
                                        ***MGC  SURVEY***
                                         " INTERNATIONAL"

                      8,999 PRODUCED 1967 to 1969 --HOW MANY ARE LEFT?
                                 6cyl(2912cc), 145bhp, top speed 125+?mph

Of the many MG's that were produced during the 1960's, the MGC has been
gaining in popularity and in value, i am an owner of a concourse MGC( the 2nd
one i have restored) if there are any owners of MGC's in On-Line Land could
you email me and with some info on you car(s)?

**YEAR
**ROADSTER/GRAND TOURER
**COLOR( EXETRIOR/INTERIOR)
**STOCK OR MODIFIED (IF MODIFIED TO WHAT DEGREE, ACCESSORIES)
**CONDITION: Not running, Driver, Restored, Under Restoration, Disassembled,
                      Under a Rock, Etc...
**AUTOMATIC, 4 SPD, 4 SPD/OD
**HOW MANY DO YOU OWN
**ENGINE # (if possible)
**CHASSIS#(if possible)
**WHAT COUNTRY  AND OR CITY AND STATE YOU LIVING IN
**
**HOW MANY YOU HAVE  SENT TO THE SCRAPPER, (RDSTR/GT and YEAR/
   TRANS, ETC...
**SENTIMENT-Love it!, Hate it!, Want to buy more!, Can't wait to sell it!!

        I am looking forward to hearing from all "C" owners and i will publish
all results  from this survey on-line  as soon as possible. I f you have a
friend, relative, lover, mistress, or otherwise and they Are Not On Line -they
can send me by mail at:
Tony Giordano, 8-A Croton Dam Rd., Ossining, NY 10562 (914)923-3244 and I will
be  happy to include them in OUR survey.  Thanks, and looking forward to
hearing from you all !

                                                            Best Regard,

                                                              Tony Giordano