Gapless in Minneapolis

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gapless in Minneapolis
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:24:55 -0600
Hello all,
well I finally worked out why my BGT was running poorly/not at all.  No
gap in the points worth speaking of. I'm supprised it ran at all.  I was
lulled into a false sense of security by new cars which are quite
'pointless', so to speak.  Anyway I set the gap and now it runs like a
Swiss watch; well maybe a Lucas watch.
  Did anyone watch 'Reckless' last night?  I noticed that Springer's B
appeared to have a nice wood dash.  It did appear to be a 73-74 model.

Cheers,
Simon (with a crack in the windscreen, luckily NOT from a jealous
husband)