Performance Goodies for the 1500

To: MGLIST <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Performance Goodies for the 1500
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <Michael_Nolan@CUUSA.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:05:00 -0500
I will be pulling the motor soon and figure a valve job and maybe other
assorted goodies are in order.   I was looking at the kent cam kit (say
that
 three times real fast) in the VB catalog and it only listed a road cam
kit
for the 1500 motor.   If anyone has done any performance stuff (tech
term)
to their 1500 motors, let me know so I know what I'm getting into.  I'll
be
running with the weber downdraft and headers and Monza exhaust.

Thanks,
Mike