Re: MG Styling and "Retro" Long and probably boring

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG Styling and "Retro" Long and probably boring
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:53:50 EST
mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca writes:

> The point of all this is that as a teenager I was styling conscious and
>  wanted a sports car.  The MGA and MGB were disapointments.  The styling was
>  bland in a world of excess and was typically behind the times.  They didn't

Oh, I agree the B's styling isn't terribly exciting. But the MGA is the most
beautiful car
ever made! And it will never be topped, now that good styling is illegal
(bumpers, safety, etc.).
As far as 'behind the times" goes, the old A looks faster than a new Vette
IMHO. The T series
styling really is old. They look beautiful in a classic sense.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336