Re: NC: was Re: Carlisle

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, "Carol" <car@intersatx.net>
Subject: Re: NC: was Re: Carlisle
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 98 09:21:58 -0500
On 1/27/98 1:50 AM so and so  Nory said. (And I quote)

>Just wear the cat.  It wraps around your neck for a perfect fit, and
>generates the heat to keep you warm.
No the scarf is like 12' long and I can keep it around my legs for extra
warmth. The cat is only 10" long and has it's insides hanging out. It was
stiched (embroidered) for me by a student about 15 yrs ago. Sometime you
should see it. It really is a cat thread.

Larry Macy
78 Midget