Source of water leak?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Source of water leak?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:23:40 +0000
I have a leak in my '72 MGB that drips water under the passenger side
of the dash.  I have the chrome grill in front of the windscreen
blocked off, and there doesn't seem to be any water running down the
inside of the windscreen.  Are there some common points of water
entry on these cars?  The seal between the windscreen and frame seems
to be secure, but I can't vouch for the seal between the frame and
the car.
        Also, I have a crack in the windscreen and would like to have a
glass shop replace it.  What gaskets/seals/etc. should I order so
that all of the important parts get replaced with the glass?
Scott