RE: Shouted Answers to Questions on Horns and Headlight Ring

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Shouted Answers to Questions on Horns and Headlight Ring
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:59:51 -0600
Bob:
That's ok, I'm a little hard of hearing after my years wearing a =
uniform! :-)
BTW, a simple flat bottle opener did the trick eventually, I inserted it =
between the bottom of the lamp and the ring and wrestled it off.=20
Now both of my headlights work! One final electrical piece to go (knock =
wood) -- the horn(s), judging by the Haynes diagram, I think I can run =
two wires between the existing horn and the two dangling purples where =
the other should be to complete the circuit. At least I'll have =
something to toot (Safety Fast) until I buy a new right horn assembly.
Dan
'73 B