RE: vent lines

To: "'robert williford'" <RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: vent lines
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:02:31 -0600
Robert,
Since you have the part numbers, I'd think they would be available =
through Moss even if not on the price list or, at a minimum, someone can =
lead you to a suitable hose type for replacement. (Like maybe right =
under your nose at the local parts store!)
I'm sure one of the distributors on the list can help you out...Skip? =
Ted S.? Speak up, now... :)
Dan
'73 Blaze B