Re: Mallory

To: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mallory
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:30:40 -0800
Bill:

I know of several people that dont share your opinion on this subject.
I for one, have had very good luck with Mallorys. I have three cars with
these installed. One has been in for thirty seven years. But then everyone
is entitled to an opinion.

Cheers:

Skip...........http://shadetreemotors.comAt 05:40 PM 1/28/98 EST, WSpohn4