Re: Car Tags

To: Mx6perform@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Tags
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:13:22 EST
On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:58:32 EST Mx6perform <Mx6perform@aol.com> writes:
>I have a ton of questions tonight. Does anyone know anything about
>getting
>those cool long tags I see on alot of MGs? They don't have the state
>or county
>info on them just numbers and letters.
>Ron
>76 MGB

theyre British registration plates Ron - there are palces that sell repro
ones or
you can get them from England via various sources  - look in any British
motoring publication - warning, they aint cheap!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster

tag from 1939 Austin Big 7 (my first car) - FLW 200
tag from almost every car i owned in England  - 4774 FG

I still hold title to both (God knows why!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]