Help with 2 WS Quest.

To: "Mg List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help with 2 WS Quest.
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:40:55 -0800
3 questions,

1.  Are there gaskets between the body and the base of the windshield
wipers? (underneath the slanted chrome part)

2. what oil or lube should I use to lube the shaft that turns the
wipers(inside the tube)?

3. how do you get the (aluminum?) caps of the doors( the part that should
be covered in vinyl, that is round on the inside of the doors).  I need to
get these off to recover them.

Ok, I just spent the last 2 hours polishing off the overspray that was left
on ALL of the chrome part of my car. That two hours was spent getting the
overspray off only the three slanted bases of the wipers, and the two door
seal caps at the rear of the doors.  Now these will be the parts that will
SHINE!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 MG Midget (Sparky)

BTW, while I was polishing, a lawnmower repair shop that I used to have to
take my go-kart carburetor to called and offered me a job!  Too bad my MG
isn't driveable and I don't have a license!