oil feed pipe.

To: "'spridgeteer@yahoo.com'" <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Subject: oil feed pipe.
From: Dan Ness <Dan.Ness@digital.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:21:21 -0500
Chris, there are plenty of great beer houses in Boston,
but I personally recommend the Commonwealth
brewery company, and unless you are really hungry
and want to have dinner, go downstairs as it has more
character.  My personal recommendation, a snakebite.

1/2 freshly brewed amber ale
1/2 freshly brewed hard cider

_very_ nice.....

Dan