Re: Ignition

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:06:04 -0800
Bill:

Its a small world. Butch and I have been friends for over thirty years. He
buys parts from me. His wife Sharon was just by to pick some up yesterday.
Your right about his car, and even more his driving skills. He is an
excellant mechanic. I send people to him all the time.
Maybe we will get to meet someday. I get up to the Northwest every so often
to attend some MG meet. My wifes favorite place in all the world is
Victoria,B.C.

Cheers:

SKip..............At 07:53 PM 1/29/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 29/01/98 6:26:03 PM EST, you write:
>
><<  I was wondering if you might know
> a mutual racer friend from down my way. His name is Butch Gilbert. He races
> an Elva most of the time.
>  >>

>You bet. Butch is a great mechanic and very good driver. I see him at
Portland