Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend? and a brand new web

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend? and a brand new web
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@edgenet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:01:38 -0500
Hey Barry,
Cute car. Those mags don't look all THAT bad. Gives the car a vintage 70's
kinda look. You did good for 800 bucks. Don't forget though - if it wasn't
for those DPO's there wouldn't be as many good deals on these cars out
there. For what's wrong with it, seems to be an easy fix.

One suggestion on the web site. Provide a smaller picture first (like
50-75kB size, bigger than a thumbnail but smaller than full size) with the
option of going to the full size graphic.

At 12:05 PM 1/30/98 -0800, "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com> wrote:
>NEW WEB PAGE http://members.xoom.com/mgboy
<snippage> email me and tell me you can't believe I got it in that
condition for

Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB
'76 MGB