Greetings

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Greetings
From: "Nicholas R. Hostettler" <nhostet@michbar.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:49:16 -0800
Have been lurking --- and learning for some time now.  Could not figure
out how to join in until now-- I think.   I'll find out soon.

I have a 1979 MGB which I purchased this fall.  I am currently in the
process of removing the old paint in preparation for a new paint job by
spring hopefully and replacing the windshield and dash (facia) cover.

The list has proven very helpful and if I can contribute in a small way,
I will.