Re: FCC and Internet Access (off topic)

To: Scott Gardner <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Subject: Re: FCC and Internet Access (off topic)
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:11:43 -0500
Scott Gardner wrote:
> If you're interested in more information, I can mail the article.
> It's about nine pages long, and very in-depth.

  Hehehe... I've already made my choice.

  In this neck of the woods, the choices are cable modems and ADSL,
and I chose ADSL. Both are around the same price ($65CDN/mo including
all fees and rental equipment) and from all accounts the cable people
are losing this war badly.

  Oh well. I had ISDN before and it was pretty decent really. There
are a few people around here with satellite connections but I have
no direct experience.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada