Re: Live PSYCHIC Phone Line Only $1/min.

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: Live PSYCHIC Phone Line Only $1/min.
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 23:33:41 EST
On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 20:22:31 EST Teacher122@aol.com writes:

><<
> # 1 RATED LIVE PSYCHIC PHONE LINE
>
> All our Psychics are REAL, TESTED and PUBLISHED!
> All our Readings are Confidential LIVE One on One!
>
> Our rates are up to 80% lower than other psychic phone lines!
>
> >>  I think Larry Macy is trying to get parts money again!
>
>Tom Green

Damn Tom!!!!!! -  I glanced at that and thought "F**K   IT - the spammers
have found me!! - I'll have to wade through oceans of crap every day"
BTW - I think Larry does a nifty trick with a sheep when he needs a few
readies

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]