Re: Engine restoration

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Engine restoration
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 13:10:17 -0500 (EST)
To do the right job means removing everything under the hood. This means
brake lines, wires, fuse block, brake booster etc. Likewise to paint the
engine means removing most things that bolt on. I would just give things a
good cleaning with engine cleaner and then paint everything by hand. It
won't be perfect but neither would it be perfect unless everything was
removed and sprayed. Just my 2 cents worth.
...Art